Subscribe with RSS to keep up with the latest changes.
April 13, 2019 patch
Allows to run Zoonavigator Web’s docker image as an unprivileged user.
- Switched from official Nginx docker image to Nginxinc.
January 24, 2019 minor
Implements several feature requests and fixes minor bugs.
- Export & import ZNode trees
- Read & write gzip compressed ZNode data
- Base64 editor mode for editing binary data
- Custom URLs using added
BASE_HREFDockerfile build argument
- Turned off access logs on Dockers healthchecks
November 01, 2018 patch
Decreases Dockers health-check interval so it doesn’t cause startup delays in tools like Docker Swarm.
- Decreases Dockers health-check interval to 30 seconds
May 29, 2018 minor
Adds support for SASL authentication with ZooKeeper and HTTPS.
- SASL authentication with ZooKeeper
- HTTPS support
- Changed editors font to Fira Code
- Base Docker images on Alpine
- Enable applying ACLs recursively without making any changes
- Prevent submitting editor via keyboard shortcut when save button is disabled
April 02, 2018 minor
Adds auto-format feature and fixes some minor bugs.
- Auto-format feature in editor
- Remember editor options (wrap, mode) for each ZNode
- Log ZooNavigator version on Docker startup
- Editor buttons got minor polishing
- Changed editors font to DejaVu Sans Mono
- Switching editor tabs between changes (to data or acl) causes ‘Bad version’ error
- When session expires two ‘Session lost’ dialogs spawn at once
January 11, 2018 minor
Adds many new ZNode editor features.
- Move ZNode feature
- Duplicate ZNode feature
- Children ZNode list sorting
- Data editor text wrapping
- Address bar for manual navigation
- Auto connect feature - skip connect form and use preconfigured connection parameters
- Hotkey for submitting ZNode data changes (ctrl+s)
- JVM memory settings via environment variables (API Docker image)
- UI changes, redesigned editor tabs